Family Matters

A site for me to tell you something about our family

Friday, May 27, 2005

Why

This will be the first post to the new blog, and with this posting I will tell you a little bit about what I hope to accomplish. My oldest granddaughter once asked me to tell her some more about her family, her ancestors. I was involved in some genealogy research at the time and I think that piqued her interest...So that is what I am going to do; I'm going to tell her all I know about selected members of her distant family. Of course all the rest of you are invited to listen in as well. I will post photos and stories, both fiction and non-fiction (I'll let you know which is which).

There is another reason for this posting and that is; perhaps a distant relative will notice this blog and fill in some gaps for us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Good! I had some odds and ends that I thought would be fun to do something with. And I selected Shannon as the one I will address when I write, but it's a "generic" Shannon...It's for everyone, but I needed a name to use to make it seem more personal.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home