Family Matters

A site for me to tell you something about our family

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jill Spicer

As I was walking today, I thought about my cousin Jill and the fact that we have lost touch with her altogether. That's a shame. She is our only cousin and it would be wonderful if we could find her again. The last information that I heard about her was that she had divorced and was living in Key West, Florida. There was some mention of the Hemingway Museum and the Salvation Army? I have done Google searches and tried a few e-mails. The Hemingway musuem reported that they hadn't known any employees with the name of Jill...and I don't know her last name anymore. Did she keep her married name or has she reverted to using Jill Spicer?

Perhaps...she might be found by way of this blog? People do searches all kinds of reasons and maybe someone else is looking for "Spicer's". I will use an old trick here and include her name half a dozen times at the bottom of this message, but I will keep the text small and use white for the text color...you will hardly notice it, but some search engines will spot the text and record it.

jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer jill spicer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to use the spelling that she used, "Jil". I found her name listed at Reseda High School as an alumni and the name was not highlighted (to indicate deceased), but it was spelled Jil.
I, too have tried some searches, but you are much better at that than I.
Best of luck to you (us)!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Intense Guy said...

Did you ever find her?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home