Family Matters

A site for me to tell you something about our family

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Update and Corrections - Riddle

An update. Yesterday, I heard from Sharon Little, our relative from the Riddle side of our family (In Iowa) and she sent along some additional information. It seems that her daughter found this blog and let her know about it. That means that there is a chance that others will find their way here as well and perhaps we can add to what we already know about the family.

You can see the original information in the June Archives...

Please change one thing. You have Frank Malcolm b) 4 April and d) 21 June 1943. It's Frank Riddle NOT Malcom. He is buried in Elmwood beside his parents William and Mary Florence Petty Riddle.

Thomas M. Riddle died 3 August 1841 and is buried in Elmwood Cem. I believe his wife and twins are buried in City Cem. I believe also that George Riddle is buried on the grounds of the mental hosp. in Mt. Pleasant,IA. I can't find Margarets burial anywhere.But haven't given up hope. There is probably things I need to send ya,not to sure when that will be. Some up dates on people I have found or has been given to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home