Family Matters

A site for me to tell you something about our family

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Amazing Grace

Imagine that! At the tender age of 66 and 62 respectively, we are about to become great-grandparents…what a privilege! Our grandson, Zachary shared the news with us the other day.

Hello from the Gold Country!
I wanted to tell you some news.
You are going to be a great-grandpa soon!
I just found out today and wanted to let you know...
 
Love to you both!
Your grandson,
Zachary”

And according to what we have found out…”soon” means sometime in December. And so the family grows…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday I hope to meet my great nephew, Zachary (is that correct?). Congratulations to Zachary and I hope their little one is happy and healthy.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home