Family Matters

A site for me to tell you something about our family

Monday, July 11, 2005

Google Mania

It’s been an exciting morning. First, I read that my sister Kitty had found a reference to our great aunt Kitty; her namesake. The Duluth Public library may have some information for us. And then, as Kitty and I e-mailed some bits of information back and forth, I would stop every once in awhile and do a google search on different names. I searched for Aunt Grace’s information on my own computer and found that she had married Ben Olson and had a son named Seymour Olson. Apparently, he is still alive and lives in a trailer park? in Stillwater, Minnesota. (Correction: Seymour passed away a few years ago...)

With google as a tool, it’s sometimes amazing…even to me, what can be found in a short time. I was soon looking at Seymour’s house via Google satellite images. And I also found another Seymour website and have contacted the author of that one…hope I can add to the story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home